Islamic Birthday Wishes for friend
Islamic Birthday Wishes for friend are more interesting to us. Birthday wish not to contain simple good tidings just, however it additionally has inferred genuine wishes, supplications, and expressions of favors! In case you are an individual who trusts in Islam, you should arrive at your friends and family with Islamic Birthday wishes on their unique days! Wish them an exceptionally glad birthday and furthermore broaden your endowments towards them. Tell them that they are in your considerations and petitions regardless! Observe some to be Islamic Birthday wishes underneath and pick a reasonable one!
Islamic birthday wishes quotes
Islamic Birthday Wishes have different blessing in our life. Here are some attractive Islamic birthday wishes quotes for you .
1. Allah is great. He is the creator of everything. On your birthday, sincerely thank Allah, for giving this beautiful life to you.
2. I can never thank you enough for what you so profusely gave me all those years. May Allah bless you with peace and happiness. Happy Birthday to you!
3. I am thankful to Allah, For blessing me with a friend/lover/sibling like you! Your birthday is really a special day for me. Happy Birthday!
4. You are glowing like a star, you are beautiful like an angel and rare like a diamond. You are one of Allah’s brightest creations. Happy Birthday!
5. Birthday is beginning of a new year of your life. I hope Allah sends his angles to care and guide you in the coming years ahead. Happy birthday!
6. The almighty send me a gift once. A gift that filled my existence with love, joy and happiness. That gift was everything. That gift was you.
7. Never once have I doubted Allah, because he has given me the world greatest father. I wish for you day to be filled with joy and wisdom and more life.
8. May all your dreams come true by the grace of Allah. May success follow you in wherever you go and whatever you do in life. Happy Birthday!
9. I pray to Allah that he always keeps you surrounded by happiness and guide you towards the path of honesty and integrity! Happy birthday!
10. Enjoy this special day of your life to the fullest. Always remember that my prayers are always with you in all the good and bad times in life. Happy Birthday!
11.May Allah bless you with boundless happiness and endless joy throughout this year and in all the years of your life yet to come. Happy birthday!
12.May the light of almighty guide you to a place in life where joys are endless and smiles never fade. Happy birthday to you!
13. May Allah bless you with total integrity and greatness in life. May all you wish for in life come true as soon as possible. Happy Birthday!
14. I sincerely pray to Allah that he showers your life with his divine generosity & heavenly love. Happy birthday to you from the deepest part of my heart!
15. May you enjoy a marvelous birthday this year. I pray to Allah that he gives you endless happiness and eternal joy in life. Happy birthday!
16. You were sent to us as a perfect gift from Allah. Today is the day for being grateful for what we received through you. Happy birthday!
17. May Allah bless you with knowledge and wisdom. May you find peace and joy in wherever you go in life. That’s my sincere wish for you on your birthday!
18. Birthday is the best day to thank the Almighty for His precious gift of life. Value it greatly, love it and respect it. Happy Birthday.
19. May Allah bestow you with a prosperous and joyous long life! Happy Birthday!
20. By the grace of Allah, may you become a righteous person. Happy Birthday!
21. Happy Birthday! Wishing you a blessed and virtuous life ahead.
Cute Islamic Birthday Wishes for Son
Do You think your son deserves some Islamic birthday wishes? Then pick one of the Islamic Birthday Wishes for Son below.
1. My love for you is endless, and thanks for making it grow daily. Happy birthday to you.
2. I wish you abundant joy and fulfilling year ahead.
Happy birthday to you son, again.
3. Years back, we planted a seed and Allah never stops watering it with His blessings. That seed is you, son. Happy birthday.
4. I wish you become the best Allah has destined you to be. Happy birthday to you, my dearest son.
5. You’re Allah’s gift for us and you’ve never ceased being precious to us. Happy birthday to you, son.
6. My lovely son, Happy Birthday to you! You have never failed to care for your parents and I always ask for Allah’s mercy upon you. Bless you!
7. Happy Birthday to you, my son! I sincerely pray to Allah to add more joyful days to your life and take away all the sadness and sufferings!
8. Happy Birthday, dear! We are blessed to have a virtuous son like you! May Allah keeps strengthening your faith and guides you to Jannah!
9. My son, you are the life of our family and the source of our happiness. Happy Birthday to you! May Allah bless you with a long, prosperous life ahead!
Islamic Birthday Wishes for Daughter
You’ve got a sweet daughter that deserves some birthday wishes? Send any of the Islamic Birthday Wishes for Daughter to her.
1. As today is your birthday, I would like to thank Allah for sending you in our life and making it joyous. Always have your faith in Him. We are blessed to have you.
2. Dear daughter, you are indeed a blessing from Allah. May He guide you and help you find the truth about life. Enjoy your life and always remember to say your prayers. Happy Birthday.
3. My life has completely changed since you arrived. Thanks for being my happy pill. Dear daughter, you are my gem in life. May Allah always bless you. Ameen.
4. Happy birthday to my most precious person. Dear daughter, I always pray to Allah for your better health. Never forget to thank Allah for all His blessings.
5. Happy birthday to you, dear daughter. You’ll grow to be greater than your parents, Mashallah
6. My sweet daughter, may your celebration be as sweet as you’ve always been. Happy birthday to you.
7. More of Allah’s graciousness upon you, daughter. I wish you all the best. Happy birthday to you.
8. May your steps be guided in Allah’s will for you. Happy birthday to you, my princess.
9. Have a blast! Enjoy all you can because Allah has got your back. Happy birthday to you, princess
Islamic Birthday Wishes for Brother
This section is specially written for your brother (Islamic Birthday Wishes for Brother)
1. Dear brother, Happy Birthday! You are not only the pillar of our family but also a great brother and a kind son! May Allah grace you with constant happiness!
2. Happy Birthday to you, my brother! We are thankful to you for being so humble and caring towards us. I sincerely pray that you have a prosperous life ahead!
3. My brother, you have always been a great inspiration for me! May Allah always lead you in the right path and guides you to good deeds. Happy Birthday!
4. Happy Birthday! You have always been an attentive and generous brother to me and I am lucky to have you in my life! May Allah fulfill all your dreams!
5. I never regretted having you as my blood brother. Happy birthday to you and may Allah bless all you do.
6. To the sister like no other, happy birthday to you. I pray Allah’s blessings in all you do.
7. It’s amazing how you’ve grown in stature and wisdom. Happy birthday to you. Have a blast in Allah’s blessings.
8. May Allah showers you with His love and grant you your heart desires, InshaAllah. Happy birthday to you, bro.
9. May Allah never cease to fill your life with reasons to celebrate your birthday. Enjoy your day, dear.
10. As the years roll in and out, may you continually find Allah’s favour in all you do. Happy birthday to you, brother.
11. I’m proud to call you my sister and friend. May Allah bless you for me. Happy birthday to you, sister.
12. As you’ve been a source of inspiration to me all these years, I pray that your source of Inspiration never run dry, Mashallah! Happy birthday to you.
13. You will increase in wisdom, knowledge and understanding, even as you increase in age, Mashallah! Happy birthday to you.
Islamic Birthday Wishes for Sister
This section is specially written for your Sister (Islamic Birthday Wishes for Sister).
1. Dear sister, you are an embodiment of loveliness and care! A big Happy Birthday to you! May Allah grants all your aspirations and wishes!
2. My sister, as you turn over the old book today, I pray that every page of the new book is filled with blessings of Allah! Happy Birthday to you!
3. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, sister! May your prayers be answered sincerely and good deeds are rewarded vastly by Allah! Have a joyous day!
4. Happy Birthday, my lovely sister! You deserve all the good things for how caring and helpful you are! May Allah’s blessing never leave your side!
5. I am so thankful to the Almighty for blessing me with a sister I can always look up to! Happy Birthday! I pray for your health and happiness!
Islamic Birthday Wishes for Husband
Every loving husband deserves the best of wishes and your husband isn’t an exception. From the Islamic Birthday Wishes for husband below, pick one to send to him.
1. May Allah grant you a life filled with happiness, love, and prosperity. Never forget to thank Allah for everything he has blessed you with. Many happy returns of the day.
2. Happy birthday, beloved husband. On your birthday, I pray to Allah to guide you to the truth and help you live your life by the means of Islam. I love you.
3. Dear husband, happy birthday. May Allah fulfill all your dreams and make all your difficulties go away. I love you so much. Always be brave and generous.
4. On your birthday, I pray to Allah to give you a joyous life. Hope you have a great day and year ahead. I am really thankful to Allah for making me blessed enough to be your wife.
5. Happy birthday, dear husband. May Allah accept you as a good servant of his and make life easier for you. I love you so much.
6. Happy birthday, dear love. I am forever thankful to Allah as he has blessed me with you. May we reunite again in Jannah.
7. To have you as my husband is the height of favour from Allah. Happy birthday to them best husband in the world.
8. You’re Allah’s greatest gift for me. I’m proud of you day and night. Happy birthday, honey.
9. I wish you all the best of this day and I pray Allah grant your wishes, too. Happy birthday, dear husband.
10. I bless Allah for keeping you for me. May this date be a blessing to us all forever. Happy birthday to you, love.
11. Today is a reminder of how much you’re worth to me and the family. Happy birthday husband and dad.
Islamic Birthday Wishes for Wife
Every loving Wife deserves the best of wishes and your Wife isn’t an exception. From the Islamic Birthday Wishes for wife below, pick one to send to him.
1. On your birthday dear wife, I am sending you lots of love, positivity, and blessings. May Allah make things easy for you when you are struggling. I love you, happy birthday.
2. Happy birthday my favorite person. Sending my prayers and asking for blessings from Allah. May Allah bless you dear.
3. May Allah accept you as a good person, bless you to have a great life now & forever. Keep on blooming dear. Have the nicest birthday, I love you.
4. I pray to Allah for providing you positivity, generosity, happiness, and success in your life. Always pray to Allah. Happiest birthday, dear. I love you so much.
5. May the light of Islam touch your heart more vividly and guide you to live a decent life in this world. Happy birthday, wife. I love you.