Good night messages for friend
1. It’s the end of another spectacular day with you. Now recharge yourself because tomorrow we going to have a bigger one. Good night dear friend!
2. I don’t want to interrupt your much-needed sleep, but I really can’t close my eyes before I say goodnight to you. So good night friend!
3. Boyfriends and girlfriends will come and go, but our friendship will forever radiantly glow. Good night friend.
4. May all your troubles and concerns make their way out of your league and you have a good sleep ahead. Hugs, buddy! Night.
5. May we always be together like the moon and star. I hope you throw all your concerns away and have a great night of sleep ahead. Love ya.
6. I know you are exhausted but it’s a long night. So, you’ll have plenty of time to sleep and to dream. Good night my friend. Have a sound sleep!
7. There are so many stars in the sky tonight & I was wondering which one is you. Because my friend, you are a true star! Good night!
8. Laughs, smiles, cries, frowns, fights and pranks – I’d have missed all of life’s best emotions if it weren’t for a bestie like you. Good night.
9. I won’t take any selfies for the next 12 hours. Not because it’ll be dark but because they’ll be without friends like you. Good night.
10. Welcome aboard Sweet Dreams Airlines. You are the pilot of your flight to any destination in the world… in the company of sweet friends like me. Enjoy, good night.
11. The only reason I have the sweetest of dreams is that I look forward to spending the next day with awesome friends like you. Good night.
12. Just like how the skyline looks at night, our friendship adds a sense of character and glamour to my everyday life.
13. Just like how the bright stars light up a dark night sky, the memories of our friendship are the twinkles in my life. Good night buddy.
14. Even the melancholy of a dark and lonely night transforms into a sweet harmony when I think about the memories of our friendship. Good night.
15. In life, success is not always measured by how big you can dream. Real success, is often measured by the number of friends you can share your dreams with. Good night my friend.