cute love quotes
1. Thou art to me a delicious torment
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.
- George Sand
3. I become a waterwheel, turning and tasting you, as long as water moves.
4. I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you.
- Roy Croft
5. In love there are two things: bodies and words.
- Joyce Carol Oates
6. The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.
7. Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul.
- St. Augustine
8. Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
- Thomas Fuller
9. Like music on the waters is they sweet voice to me.
- Lord Byron
10. The only true gift is a portion of yourself.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. Paradise is always where love dwells.
- Jean Paul Richter
12. If you love someone, showing them is better than telling them. If you stop loving someone, telling them is better than showing them.
13. Heaven is comfort, but it's still not living.
14. Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.
15. She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance, perhaps, or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps something as simple as not being second.
16. Human beings must be known to be loved; but Divine beings must be loved to be known.
17. Sometimes you will never know the value of something, until it becomes a memory.
18. Love is not a habit, a commitment, or a debt. It isn't what romantic songs tell us it is - love simply is.
19. Where there is love there is life.
20. To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.
21. Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and the most painful thing to lose.
22. It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love, it matters only that you love
23. Perfect love is the most beautiful of all frustrations because it is more than one can express.
24. Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.
25. To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to be loved by the person you love is everything.
26. Hungry for love, He looks at you. Thirsty for kindness, He begs of you. Naked for loyalty, He hopes in you. Homeless for shelter in your heart, He asks of you. Will you be that one to Him?
27. Love may forgive all infirmities and love still in spite of them: but Love cannot cease to will their removal.
28. We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end.
29. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don't exist, but there's always one guy that is perfect for you.
30. Love is a drama of contradictions.
31. To love someone means to see him as God intended him.
32. The emotion of love gives all of us a misleading illusion of knowing the other.
33. Whatever you do, crush the infamous thing, and love those who love you.
34. Love is the expression of one's values, the greatest reward you can earn for the moral qualities you have achieved in your character and person, the emotional price paid by one man for the joy he receives from the virtues of another.
35. Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
36. Love is of all the passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.
37. Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
38. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
39. Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace. Where these is hatred, let me sow love.
40. Love can consign us to hell or to paradise, but it always takes us somewhere.
41. This attachment of Love to God is indeed one that does not bind the soul but effectively breaks all its bondages.
42. The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
43. Love in action is a harsh and dreadful thing compared to love in dreams.
44. The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.
45. To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer; not to love is to suffer; to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy, then, is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be happy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness.
46. Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.
47. Love and war are the same thing, and stratagems and policy are as allowable in the one as in the other.
48. Love will be our medicine.
49. Anyone who is in love is making love the whole time, even when they're not. When two bodies meet, it is just the cup overflowing. They can stay together for hours, even days. They begin the dance one day and finish it the next, or--such is the pleasure they experience--they may never finish it. No eleven minutes for them.
50. Alas...I too have known love, that ruler of hearts, that soul of our soul: it's never brought me anything except one kiss and twenty kicks in the rump. How could such a beautiful cause produce such an abominable effect on you?
51. Even from their infancy we frame them to the sports of love: their instruction, behavior, attire, grace, learning and all their words azimuth only at love, respects only affection. Their nurses and their keepers imprint no other thing in them.
52. What is done is done for the love of it- or not really done at all.
53. Love is only an expression of feelings from heart. If the world is starved for love, then it only entails the need to cultivate and develop feelings in the heart of people.
54. But the law of loving others could not be discovered by reason, because it is unreasonable.
55. The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end.
56. When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.
57. I'm not saying that love always takes you to heaven. Your life can become a nightmare. But that said, it is worth taking the risk.
58. True love stories never have endings.
59. Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.
60. But what minutes! Count them by sensation, and not by calendars, and each moment is a day.
61. Nobody's life is filled with perfect little moments. Everything in life has a place, and when one thing moves, it must go somewhere else.
62. All this time I've hated myself for it. I thought I'd given it up for nothing. But if I hadn't fallen, I wouldn't have met you.
63. Love is to love someone for who they are, who they were, and who they will be.
64. I love those who can smile in trouble.
65. Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.
66. I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I 've wasted with wrong people.
67. Silently, invisibly
68. Love is now, is always. All that is missing is the coup de grace -- which is called passion.
69. The object of education is to teach us to love what is beautiful.
70. We all want to be in love and find that person who is going to love us no matter how our feet smell, no matter how angry we get one day, no matter the things we say that we don't mean.
71. But love, I've come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day.
72. I think the scariest part about being loved by someone is the uncertainty that they may stop at any time.
73. If you love someone, you must be prepared to set them free.
74. Boys think girls are like books, If the cover doesn't catch their eye they won't bother to read what's inside.
75. Love' is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete.
76. We've got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it.
77. Until we have seen someone's darkness, we don't really know who they are. Until we have forgiven someone's darkness, we don't really know what love is.
78. If she is amazing, she wont be easy. If she is easy, she wont be amazing.
If she is worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you are not worthy...truth is everybody is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.
79. I will always have this piece of my heart that smiles whenever I think about you.
80. Love the world and yourself in it, move through it as though it offers no resistance, as though the world is your natural element.
81. Hatred paralyzes life, love releases it. Hatred confuses life, love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life, love illuminates it.
82. Love is wise; hatred is foolish. In this world, which is getting more and more closely interconnected, we have to learn to tolerate each other, we have to learn to put up with the fact that some people say things that we don't like. We can only live together in that way. But if we are to live together, and not die together, we must learn a kind of charity and a kind of tolerance, which is absolutely vital to the continuation of human life on this planet.
83. The scholar who cherishes the love of comfort is not fit to be deemed a scholar.
84. You might as well make yourself fly as to make yourself love.
85. A sensible person is one who has a sensitive nature towards all living creatures and this is his or her best personality features towards the positive outlook in life.
86. He's not the only guy in the universe, but he's the only one that matters.
87. And there is irony in learning that you can't trust someone you love because it makes you stop trusting yourself.
88. He who defends with love will be secure; Heaven will save him, and protect him with love.
89. When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.
90. The love that last the longest is the love that is never returned.
91. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
92. You are that part of me I will always need.
93. Love is the strongest force the world possesses and yet it is the humblest imaginable.
94. There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.
95. Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.
96. I always loved you, and if one loves anyone, one loves the whole person, just as they are and not as one would like them to be. –Dolly
97. I hope that real love and truth are stronger in the end than any evil or misfortune in the world.
98. Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.
99. Have you ever loved somebody, loved her completely, but had to end the relationship for life reasons?
100. It's all right for a perfect stranger to kiss your hand as long as he's perfect.
101. That's why love stories don't have endings. They don't have endings because love doesn't end.
102. Because of a great love, one is courageous.
103. But you see, the measure of hell you're able to endure is the measure of your love.
104. Choose a love and work to make it true, and somehow, something will happen, something you couldn't plan, will come along to move like to like, to set you loose, to set you on the way to your next brick wall.
105. When one does not love too much, one does not love enough.
106. Whatever relationships you have attracted in your life at this moment, are precisely the ones you need in your life at this moment. There is a hidden meaning behind all events, and this hidden meaning is serving your own evolution.
107. I knew what my job was; it was to go out and meet the people and love them.
108. Be careful of love. It'll twist your brain around and leave you thinking up is down and right is wrong.
109. I know for sure that loves saves me and that it is here to save us all.
110. Love those who hate you.
111. There's no chance at all. We are all trapped by a singular fate.
112. Love is not patronizing and charity isn't about pity, it is about love. Charity and love are the same -- with charity you give love, so don't just give money but reach out your hand instead.