50 Awesome Birthday Wishes to Mother
Are you looking for attractive Birthday Wishes to Mother? Then here waiting for you attractive birthday wishes for mother. Enjoy
1. Happy birthday, Mom! I want you to know that I am nothing without you, but I can be everything with you by my side. Love you!
2. So many unsaid sacrifices you have done for us without a little sigh, Oh Mother, may God grant you a hundred years to live!
3. Asking you the same question ten times brings a pleasure when we see false-anger on your face! Happy birthday to the cutest Mom in the world!
4. Happy birthday, Mom! I want you to know that I am nothing without you, but I can be everything with you by my side. Love you!
5. Happy Birthday to the most lovable mother in the world. May God let your life filled with boundless joy!
6. I smile every day because I have the world’s sweetest mother. Thank you for always bringing light and happiness into my life. Happy birthday.
7. Your birthday is incomplete without food made by you. So make a nice birthday celebration with your lovely cooking.
8. On this day the best angel from the heaven was born in this world and later she became my lovely mom. I’m so grateful to you. Happy birthday, mama.
9. You are more than a priceless jewel in my life, Mom. I don’t need anyone else when I have a mother like you in my life. Happy birthday, Mom.
10. The awesome memories of my childhood have become my shadow. They follow me wherever I go, and I hope it never stops being so. Happy birthday mom.
11. How surprisingly you keep a smile on your face even at the toughest moments! May this spirit be always there! Happy Birthday.
12. Don’t feel overwhelmed by the number of candles on your cake. It won’t trigger the fire alarm yet. Next year, maybe! Happy birthday, sweet Mom!
13. May sadness and ill health never find their way to you. Stay blessed and happy forever, my dearest mother. Happy birthday.
14. If I had one wish in life, Mom, it would be for you to know nothing but true happiness and peace every blessed day of your inspiring life. Happy birthday, Mom.
15. You must get a lovely birthday card as my behavior was so abhorrent over the year and may continue in the nest! Happy Birthday.
16. Take my warm wishes and love from the deepest pith of my heart. Have a nice happy birthday mom!
17. Mom, because you mean the world to me, I pray that God give you the best of everything in this universe. I love you so much. Happy birthday.
18. Mama, all I want that I could grow up like you in the future. I wish you a happy birthday and it’s all your guidance for which I have become the person I’m now.
19. I wish you all the best for your birthday, Mom. Please forgive all my mistakes.
20. My hearts store is filled with your blessings. There is no such gift that can be enough as a gift on your birthday. Happy birthday, mama.
21. I see my angel in you; you are my superhero; you are my blessing and good luck in my life. On this special day, I want to thank you and wish happy birthday.
22. Mom, no one can ever take your place in my heart. I love you forever and ever. No matter where I go or whom I meet, you will always be Number One to me.
23. Dearest Mom, thanks for loving a really messy, spoiled, bratty and stupid child as same as my sibling!
24. It takes a special and endearing kind of love to sacrifice everything for someone else: a mother’s love. Thank you for sacrificing so much so that I could have a chance at happiness. You are the absolute best, Mom!
25.I hope that when you look back on this day that every moment will be an amazing memory because that’s how I feel about all my time spent with you. Happy birthday to my beloved mom!
26. My whole life you have always been there for me. There will never be enough words to convey how deeply grateful I am that I have a mom as wonderful as you, but I can start with “I love you so much”.
27.Thanks for all the years of love and affection, Mom. From diapers to divorce you have always supported me in everything that I have done, and I love you so much for it. May you know only love and happiness on your birthday.
28.You are such an overachiever, Mom. You don’t just go through the motions of parenthood; you go above and way beyond. Thank you for always loving, supporting, and caring for me even when it cost you to do so.
29. You have given me with so much throughout my life. When I needed strength you gave me hope, when I needed help you gave me support, and when I needed even more you gave me endless, unconditional love.
30. Thanks for all the honest advice, tough love, and unconditional support over the years, Mom. I appreciate everything you’ve done for me and all you’ve given me. I hope that your year is chock full of blessings and love.
31.Happy birthday to the most influential woman in my life, my beloved mom. You were my everything when I was a kid, and you still are. May your special day be just as phenomenal as you are, Mom.
32. Mom, you are still gorgeous after all these years. It makes me so glad I have your genes! Happy birthday to my stunning mom, and may your birthday be as lovely as you are.
33. I have so many amazing and fond memories of you from my childhood, and I am so fortunate that I have even more of memories of you from my adulthood. Three things have always remained constant in my life: your love, affection, and support.
34. I know I don’t always say it, but I really and truly love you, Mom. Even though it’s hard to express, I hope that on your special day you feel just a measure of my love for you. Happy birthday!
35.Throughout my whole life, you have showered me with your love. Thank you for always giving me your all. I am so grateful, and I hope your birthday is filled with every wonder and delight imaginable this year.
36. Mom, you may be crazy, but you’re my crazy. Plus, I can’t really say anything, because it sure didn’t fall far from the family tree. Happy birthday to my crazy but beloved mom!
37. Mom, you are my hero. No, you can’t scale buildings or fly, but you survived labor, and that seems way harder. I just wanted to take today to say thank you, I love you, and happy birthday Mom!
38. Mom, you are limitless. Your grace, care, and love have no end. Thank you for everything, and may your special day be filled with tons of presents, wine, and cake.
39. You have a unique gift in life, you manage to be both encouraging and annoying at the same time. It is difficult to balance the two, but you manage to make it look easy. Happy birthday to my infuriating, lovable mom.
40. With you by my side, I know that I am capable of anything. Thank you for always making me feel invincible, Mom. I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are.
41. Whenever I feel like I have lost my way, I know exactly what to do, call you. Thank you for the years of encouragement and support. May your birthday be filled with good wine, cake, and presents.
42. I don’t know how you manage it, but you get prettier and prettier each year, Mom. I am so excited that I get to grow up to be like you. Thanks for being my role model in looks and in life.
43. You manage to fill so many roles in my life: mom, teacher, friend, and confidante. I am grateful for all of them. Thanks for being my everything, Mom.
44. Thank you for always providing me with hope, encouragement, and support. You are the very best, and I hope that your birthday is as unforgettable as you are. Happy birthday Mom!
45. There is not a gift that I could give you that could ever compare to the one you gave me, the gift of life. I want you to know that I love and appreciate you so much, Mom. I hope that on your big day you feel as loved as I do.
46. Whenever I am uncertain, I turn to you, because you always guide me with your faith, hope, and love. Your support always helps to lift me up. Thank you for your never-ending patience and love, Mom.
47. When I was little, you helped me to learn to walk, but as an adult, you helped me to stand firmly on my own two feet. Thank you for always encouraging me to stand tall, Mom. I hope that someday you are as proud of me as I am of you.
48. Every moment I have been blessed to spend with you has been truly amazing, Mom. I wouldn’t trade my time spent with you for all the money in the world. Happy birthday to my priceless mom!
49. Don’t worry about getting older, Mom. There is nothing to fear about the future because I will always be there by your side. I might be there with some Botox, but I’ll be there! Just kidding. Happy birthday to my gorgeous mom!
50. You are wonderful in ways too numerous to count. You are such a kind, thoughtful, and loving person. I hope you receive everything you want for your birthday because you sincerely deserve it.